GETTING HOSTEL LODGES BECOMES SO EASY
No traffic, No harassment! Rent your lodges online from your home, office and even from the bus.
Risk free, stress free! Payments can be made via ATM Cards of any bank in Nigeria.
Your key will be delivered to the comfort of your home/school.
RentALodge is the premier hostel portal for Nigerian students.
- CONVENIENT: There is no need going through the stress of looking for hostels lodges to stay. We have looked for them on your behalf and all that is left for you is to search, pay and get your key delivered to you.
- FAST: Unlike the traditional way of securing your hostel lodges, we have created a sophisticated portal for fast transactional time. This is unlike anything you have seen before.
- AFFORDABLE: You are guaranteed affordable prices for your hostel lodges on our platform. We are much cheaper than if you going through town looking for the hostel lodge of your choice. Be rest assured that we are here to serve you. We have made sure that our prices are unbeatable both online and with local agents. We offer you the best bargains.
- 100% AUTHENTICITY: You are assured top and standard Lodges. All lodges are subject to a Quality Check to further confirm that they're 100% available and not scams.
- MODEL CUSTOMER SERVICE: Our Customer Service agents are always happy and eager to hear from you. Working hours: 8:00am - 8:00pm weekdays and 9:00am - 5:00pm weekends.
2. How to find a lodge on RentALodge.ng
Finding your accommodation is easy. Whatever you are looking for, you are only a few clicks away!
• Click on Your Location
• Search for the lodges available in your location
• Select the best for you and add it to your cart
3. How do I pay for a RentALodge.ng purchase?
For your convenience, RentALodge offers an online payment method using your ATM card. Simply put in your 14 digits at the front of your ATM card, followed by the expiring month and year (MM/YY) available below the 14 digits at the front of your ATM card. Then you will input your CVV which is the three-digit number available at the back of your ATM card. Depending on the card you use, you will have to agree to some form of security measures to show that you are indeed the owner of the card. Some of the measures include typing in your 4-PIN code as well as tying in the OTP code send to the mobile number you used to open your bank account. You can rest assured that RentALodge has worked to keep your transaction safe.
4. How safe are my transactions on the RentALodge website?
Top-notch security is employed on our transaction pages. Let's prove it to you:
• Military Grade-Data Encryption: We take security very seriously. We have Africa’s top security experts on our the payment processing team making sure that from conception to deployment, your security is key.
• PCIDSS Certification: How else do we prove that we are top notch? The payment processor of our choice has PCIDSS certification Level 1 from Trustwave.
• Audited Systems: Our payment processor systems are audited by a Qualified Security Accessor and security is extremely important to us.
• HTTPS Communications: All communication is conducted via HTTPS using TLS 1.2 (Transport Layer Security).
In other words, you have nothing to worry about!
5. Can I ask for refunds?
6. What is the estimated delivery time? When can I expect my key to arrive?
Your key should arrive within 48 hours (2 working days) of order processing. As soon as you make your payment, we will send you an email and you are likely to get a call from us detailing how and exactly when we will get your key delivered. Yes, we are the efficient!
7. How will the delivery be done?
Your key will be delivered by one of our Liaising Executive in your location, or by our select courier company. You may be called prior to or on the same day as delivery to see if you are available to receive your order. As soon as you collect your key, you are advised to change your key for security purposes.
8. Something went wrong with my key, what can I expect?
In all cases, RentALodge will offer support and will try to work with the Agent(s) to offer a resolution quickly, such as a repair, replacement, refund upon return, instant refund, or other form of compensation as applicable.
9. Should I pay to an Agent's personal/individual account?
10. What is Customer Protection?
RentALodge customers Protection program guarantees that you'll receive your key to your lodge as described and in good condition. If something goes wrong, Customer Protection protects you 100%. Customer protection will ensure that refunds are made available promptly and on time (save the 5% processing fee), and in situations where the customers would want another lodge in exchange for the previous one, Customer protection would be delighted to walk you through the steps.
11. How can you be sure that the facilities are intact?
RentALodge.ng has Liaising executives in all the locations where we have student lodges whose job is to do a thorough inspection on the accommodation and make sure all the facilities are as uploaded by the Agents.
12. How can I create account with RentALodge.ng?
You can create account by visiting www.RentALodge.ng from any of your gadgets. Then choose your username and a secure password which would be easy for you to remember whenever you choose to login on our platform.
13. How safe are my information on RentALodge?
Your information are safe with us at RentALodge because we are committed to serving you with integrity and professionalism. Making you a return customer and having you recommend us to others is our business goal.
14. I was not given professional treatment by your Liaising Executive, so what can I do?
15. I have questions not answered on this page, what do I do?