Rentalodge, a Nigerian corporation (the “Company”), exists to showcase your apartments primarily to students and to the public in general. With over 10 years spent understanding how the hostel accommodation for students work, we are able to deliver the ultimate hostel renting experience for our customers. The company is pleased to accept you as an agent with the Company on the terms described below.
- You agree to register on our website and on it you agree to give to us your bank account details.
- You agree to put up your property on display on our website with a lot of images (at least 10 images) showing as many features as possible. You understand that the goal is to make students have enough exposure to your property on the website to make instant renting decisions without the need to physically go to the accommodation location.
- You know that Students (and People) will come and search for the accommodation of their choice on our website and could pick yours. You agree that we are under no obligation to make them choose your property.
- You agree that those who come to search on our website would make the payment for the accommodation on the website.
- You agree that the keys to the property paid for will be collected from you and delivered to them via our staff or courier.
- You agree that as soon as the key is made available to our Contact person, we will immediate transfer the funds to your bank account which you provided to us.
- You agree that there is a percentage commission on the transaction which is paid for by the individual who rents the property on our website which goes to us. Therefore you agree that it is important that you be considerate in pricing of the property uploaded on the website to encourage patronage. You agree to put the best available prices of the accommodation on our website.
- You agree that in putting your property for rent on our website, you have complied with the appropriate laws that can be applied to properties in the state in which the property displayed on our website is situated such as The Recovery of Premises Law of Kaduna State of 1946, Lagos Rent Control Law of 1997, The Rent Control Law of 1990 of Abuja, Recovery of Possession Edict 1991 of Rivers State, Rent Control and Recovery of Premises Edict of 1985 of Abia State, Rent Control and Residential Premises Edict of 1994 of Kwara State, etc.
- You agree to keep yourself abreast of the future amendments of the various laws that apply to properties in your state and that we shall not be held liable for your inability to update yourself with such parts of the law.
- You agree that we shall not be held liable for your negligence in complying with the appropriate state laws, and we might take the matter up in the court of law to protect the interest of our customer(s).
- You agree that you shall never allow anyone who comes through our website pay for a property that is not available to be immediately moved into.
- You agree that you shall never allow anyone who comes through our website pay for a property that is not managed by you.
- You agree that you shall never allow anyone who comes through our website pay for a property that is already allocated to someone else.
- You agree that you shall never allow anyone who comes through our website pay for a property that is not the exact property displayed or depicted on the website.
- You agree that because there may be future amendments to this agreement, you shall therefore be updated of such amendments on our website as regularly as possible.
Last updated 13th October, 2016.